- Aug 25th – 26th, 201808/25/2018 9:00 AM08/26/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – TampaMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/tampa-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Oct 20th – 21st, 201810/20/2018 9:00 AM10/21/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – TampaMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/tampa-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Dec 1st – 2nd, 201812/01/2018 9:00 AM12/02/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – TampaMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/tampa-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- General: $11.00
- Children 12 & under: Free
All persons under 18 years of age must be accompanies by an adult.
The Florida Gun Shows – Tampa will be held next on Aug 25th-26th, 2018 with additional shows on Oct 20th-21st, 2018, and Dec 1st-2nd, 2018 in Tampa, FL. This Tampa gun show is held at Florida State Fairgrounds and hosted by Florida Gun Shows. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
The Tampa Gun Show is a popular Arms show for all Gun Enthusiasts, Arms Collectors and hunters. There is a huge selection of guns, accessories and even some harder to find items that you may be looking for. The show includes both Licensed Dealers as well as private collectors from across the state of Florida.
All cartridge guns must be tied and all actions open. All clips and magazines must be removed. All guns must be unloaded and tied to render them non-fireable. This includes long guns and guns in all cases (Including under glass) and must be done prior to the show opening. You are also required to have extra ties on hand to put on guns you buy and ones that are cut off to show the customers. You must recheck all guns periodically to ensure that all are tied. Gun ties are available at the registration desk and are sold at cost. Always point guns toward ceiling when checking them, never point towards anyone. If a gun is fired or a loaded gun is found at your table you will be evicted from this and all future shows with no refund, you will also face the possibility of criminal prosecution.