- Aug 4th – 5th, 201808/04/2018 9:00 AM08/05/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – Ft MyersMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/fort-myers-fl-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Oct 6th – 7th, 201810/06/2018 9:00 AM10/07/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – Ft MyersMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/fort-myers-fl-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Dec 15th – 16th, 201812/15/2018 9:00 AM12/16/2018 5:00 PMFlorida Gun Shows – Ft MyersMore Information: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/fort-myers-fl-gun-show/MM/DD/YYYY
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- General: $11.00
- Children 12 & under: Free
All persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
The Florida Gun Shows – Ft Myers will be held next on Aug 4th-5th, 2018 with additional shows on Oct 6th-7th, 2018, and Dec 15th-16th, 2018 in Ft Myers, FL. This Ft Myers gun show is held at Lee Civic Center and hosted by Florida Gun Shows. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
Buy - Sell & Trade at the Ft Myers Florida Gun Show in Ft. Myers, Florida. There will be firearm dealers, private seller selling new guns, used guns, historic guns, antique guns, ammo, accessories and more! Florida Gun Shows has been putting together great Arms Shows for over 20 years! Be sure not to miss this expo!
All cartridge guns must be tied and all actions open. All clips and magazines must be removed. All guns must be unloaded and tied to render them non-fireable. This includes long guns and guns in all cases (Including under glass) and must be done prior to the show opening. You are also required to have extra ties on hand to put on guns you buy and ones that are cut off to show the customers. You must recheck all guns periodically to ensure that all are tied. Gun ties are available at the registration desk and are sold at cost. Always point guns toward ceiling when checking them, never point towards anyone. If a gun is fired or a loaded gun is found at your table you will be evicted from this and all future shows with no refund, you will also face the possibility of criminal prosecution.