- Aug 20th – 21st, 2022
- Aug 21st – 22nd, 2021
- Aug 15th – 16th, 2020
- Aug 17th – 18th, 2019
- Aug 18th – 19th, 2018
- Aug 19th – 20th, 2017
- Aug 20th – 21st, 2016
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Children under 12: Free
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
The 38th Andalusia Gun & Knife Show will be held on Aug 21st-22nd, 2021 in Andalusia, AL. This Andalusia gun & knife show is held at Kiwanis Community Center and hosted by South Alabama Gun Cub. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
Food & Refreshments on Premises. Restaurants & Motels Convenient to show. 24hr Security (no loaded guns or uncased ammo allowed except full-time Law Enforcement), no Alcoholic Beverages, all Local, State and Federal Laws must be complied with. Have guns safety strapped at desk when entering the building.
1. No loaded firearms will be allowed at any time except by full-time law enforcement officials.
2. Proper badge with your name showing must be worn at all times.
3. No loose rounds of ammunition will be allowed on the tables.
4. Table rental must be paid before occupying a table. No transfer of tables will be allowed.
5. No alcoholic beverages of any kind will be permitted at any time.
6. Tables not occupied by 7 a.m. Saturday will revert back to South Alabama Gun Club will be reassigned as needed, unless late-arrival confirmation is received.
7. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
8. Each confirmed table holder is responsible for activities on his/her table.
9. Any person buying, selling, trading or otherwise disposing of or acquiring items at this show
in compliance with Local, State and Federal Laws.
10. The Show Committee reserves the right of final decision in relation questionable items or exhibits and may require those that are objectionable to be removed.
11. Failure to abide by these rules will be cause for immediate expulsion from the premises.
5+ Tables $40.00/each
After July 22, 2022
Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 9:00am
No Refund on Tables after July 23, 2021.
Exhibitors Are Responsible for Accidents at Their Tables. Absolutely NO Flea-Market Items.
24hr Security (no loaded guns or uncased ammo allowed except full-time Law Enforcement), no Alcoholic Beverages, all Local, State and Federal Laws must be complied with. Have guns safety strapped at desk when entering the building.