- Sep 29th, 2013
- Saturday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- General: FREE
The 2013 Firearm Civil Rights Conference currently does not have dates scheduled. This Smithtown, New York gun show is held at Sheraton Hotel and hosted by Sportsmen's Association for Firearms Education. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
THIS IS NOT A GUN SHOW!
- Ambassador John Bolton, Former Ambassador to the UN
- Wayne LaPierre, NRA Executive Vice President
- Ginny Simone, NRA investigative reporter on firearms issues, and radio host
- John L. Cushman, S.A.F.E. President and Founder, and NRA Board Member
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn the latest information about firearm Civil Rights both nationally and locally, as well as meeting and networking with fellow sportsmen and women concerned about their civil rights and how to protect them.
Valuable prizes in drawings will be awarded to attendees.
Admission and parking are free, and the event is open to your family and friends.