Gun Show Trader is partnering with Vet Tix as a convenient way to offer Military and Veterans Incentives to your shows by donating tickets to the men and women who served our nation.
- Custom Link to Vet Tix inside Gun Show Trader listings.
- Vet Tix Icon for listings to emphasize Vet Tix availability.
- Their logo in our Vet Tix email blast. Going out to all subscribers where tickets are offered.
Most of the Gun Shows don’t use a ticketing platform, so Vet Tix will set the events up as will-call and provide you a names-list 24 hours prior to the start date. However, Vet Tix can adjust that based on your requirements. Vet Tix can also handle Print-At-Home tickets if you use some type of ticketing platform.
How Vet Tix Works
- Vet Tix verify both active-duty military, honorably discharged vets, and families of those KIA next of kin. Most of these members don’t have ID’s to prove their status and through Vet Tix and ID.me we can verify their service and get them to your event.
- Having tickets distributed through Vet Tix takes away the hassle of having long wait lines at your ticket booth. Vet Tix will make sure tickets are in the hands of our military before they arrive.
- Vet Tix also promotes the event in a 210-mile radius of the event zip code making sure everyone is aware and gets a chance to get tickets. Vet Tix do all the marketing for the event in both the Military and First Responder communities.
- Fills distressed inventory and provides that ancillary revenue.
For More Information
Veteran Tickets Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3). Our goal is to connect current members of our Active Military, Veterans, families of those KIA & First Responders with free tickets to events such as concerts, comedy shows, sports, festivals, and museums all around the country.