Reno Gun Show

Past Date
  • May 3rd - 4th, 2014
  • Jul 26th - 27th, 2014
  • Oct 11th - 12th, 2014
  • Dec 13th - 14th, 2014
Reno, Nevada
  • Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm

The Reno Gun Show currently does not have dates scheduled. This Reno, Nevada gun show is held at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center and is hosted by Crossroads of the West Gun Shows of Nevada.

The Crossroads of the West Gun Shows have attracted thousands of firearm enthusiasts and attract more people than any other gun shows in America. You can buy, sell and trade with hundreds of tables to meet the needs of everyone who attends.

The Utah Concealed Carry Permit is recognized by 34 states, however it is not recognized under California or Nevada law.

No loaded firearms and no loaded magazines are permitted in any Crossroads Gun Show.

For more information about the Reno Gun Show contact Crossroads of the West Gun Shows. All inquiries should be made directly to the Reno gun show promoter. Including vendors and dealers looking for tables at the gun show.

Reno-Sparks Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St Reno, NV 89502

Electricity Cost: $75.00
$15.00 Temporary Event Permit Fee
No Food Sales
No Wall Booths
No Animals are allowed in the show, with the exception of fully documented service animals.

Please Confirm All Gun Shows

Shows are liable to change dates, times or possibly cancel without notice to the Gun Show Trader. Make sure to check with the Gun Show Coordinator for accurate dates, times and information.

Directions to Reno Gun Show


    • Jason A. says

      According to NRA-ILA:

      No state permit is required to purchase a rifle, shotgun or handgun.

      Any person who sells or barters any pistol or revolver capable of being concealed upon the person to a child under the age of 18 years with reckless disregard of whether the child is under 18 years old, or has knowledge or reason to believe that the child is under 18 years old, is guilty of a category B felony.

  1. Dan Fuller says

    Sellers private/dealers NFA qualified cash buyer looking for transferable full auto ar15 m16 type rifle. Have a dealer in Gardnerville, NV. For the transfer. Payment via Visa credit card only. Condition or make not an issue. Prefer a stripped lower if it helps lower costs. Up to $12,000 to $15,000.

  2. alex says

    If I’m 22 and not born in the US can one still buy a gun at the gun show? My father in law says it’s not possible do to not having a Nevada license?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *